- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Can you retrieve deleted text messages on Android? Yeah, this video will show you the full guide for Android text message recovery. Don't hesitate and recover deleted text messages from Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.4, 5.0, 5.1 and more versions right now!
Not only can you recover SMS messages from Android backup but also can recover Android SMS messages without backup.
This video is showing you how to recover deleted sms messages on Android without root your phone.
Some common situations that lost text messages you can recover from:
1. accidentally deleted texts on your android phone
2. lost text messages after Android 5.0 updated or other Android upgrade.
3. save text messages from water damaged, crashed, broken or smashed Android phone
4. Android deleted text messages randomly by itself
5. Factory restore Android phone.
Watch this video and share it with your friends too so that they can also get their precious lost data back.
You can save the text messages into the computer using the software from Motorola. Motorola Phone Tools allow you to transfer all the information between the cellphone and the computer. You can get it from store.motorola.com Also remmber that you are not gonna be able to save text messages or contacts information in a memory card. The memory card allow you to transfer just Multimedia stuff as music pictures or videos. Good luck