Question about eMachines Computers & Internet
I want to reset or restore this to its orignail hardware
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Actually Its a Operating system problem. What you need is to boot from a Windows Vista or Windows 7 disk.
1. Boot up using windows 7 disk and you will be getting windows is loading files
2. Select the keyboard layout
3. Keep on hitting next until you will be getting this screen. Choose Startup Repair. Then keep on hitting next until the computer prompts you to restart. If all things fails repeat steps 1 to 3 choose System restore this time.
4. Choose Recommended Restore point keep on hitting next Until you will be getting this window below
5. When you Click on finish it will revert the settings back to the time that you selected
Thanks for choosing Fixya
Posted on Jul 20, 2011
SOURCE: emachines n450 wlan drivers
I am sure if you are looking to buy it there are several websites from where you can. i found one which is this http://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Atom-N450-Notebook-Processor.23722.0.html
hope this helps.
Posted on Aug 07, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Mar 29, 2013 | eMachines EZ1601-01 All-in-one PC 18.5'...
Jan 04, 2013 | eMachines Em355-n571g32ikk 10.1" Led...
May 05, 2011 | ASUS Eee PC 901 XP Notebook
Nov 04, 2010 | eMachines EZ1601-01 All-in-one PC 18.5'...
Aug 14, 2010 | eMachines EZ1601-01 All-in-one PC 18.5'...
120 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!