Question about Sewing Machines
1. LOOSEN THE HAND WHEEL. 2, PLACE BOBBIN ON BOBBIN WINDER AND PUSH TOWARDS INNER WHEEL TO LOCK. 3. RUN THREAD FROM THREAD HOLDER TO LITTLE METAL WHEEL ON LEFT OF MACHINE. 4.RUN THE THREAD AROUND THIS WHEEL AND TO THE BOBBIN. 5. ATTACH THE THREAD TO THE BOBBIN. 6. PUSH THE FOOT PEDAL.
7. WIND THE BOBBIN EVENLY AND STOP AT TWO THIRDS.
Posted on Nov 16, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 10, 2017 | Sewing Machines
Oct 07, 2016 | Singer Sewing Machine 9217
1. Place the thread spool on the spool pin in
against the spool.
back to front. Pull the thread clockwise around
the inside to the outside.
4. Place an empty bobbin on the bobbin spindle.
5. Push the bobbin lever to the right to wind.
A pop-up appears on the screen to inform
you that bobbin winding is on. Press the
foot control or the start/stop button to start
winding the bobbin.
When the bobbin is full, the bobbin winding
will slow down and stop automatically. The
pop-up closes. Remove the bobbin and cut the thread
Sep 14, 2016 | PfaFF Sewing Machines
Mar 30, 2015 | Singer Sewing Machines
Apr 04, 2012 | Sewing Machines
Aug 01, 2011 | Elna 2007 Mechanical Sewing Machine
Mar 13, 2010 | Kenmore Sewing Machines
Aug 28, 2009 | White Sewing 2200 Multi-Tasker
Nov 12, 2008 | Sewing Machines
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!