Question about Nintendo Wii Console
I can't find a place to enter the activation code to add YouTube on my wii
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi Anonymous, let's try to help you out. So, as that:
You can discover and watch YouTube videos without a YouTube account, but to view your playlists, favorites, and uploaded videos, you must sign into your YouTube account. To sign in with your YouTube account, follow these steps:
Part 1: On your Wii:
Posted on Jun 13, 2014
1. At the first, make a connection between your profile on Google and your Youtube account
2. To synchronize both youtube and google accounts, go to the Youtube application by clicking on the "Sign in" option on your device.
3. After selecting "Sign in" option you will get a code from the TV.
4. Now open the youtube.com/activate site on your smartphone or computer.
5. You can see a window with an entrance to your Google
6. Enter your code here and click on the submit button
7. Go to "Accept", option and wait for confirmation.
That it, Now the YouTube is activated on your device, you can wathc anything.
Learn more at Activate YouTube Account youtube com activate Youtube Channels
Posted on Oct 05, 2017
Posted on Jun 07, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Sounds like a netflix issue.Contact them with any information you have from them.Here is the link.
Posted on Jul 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 19, 2016 | YouTube Computers & Internet
Feb 03, 2015 | Samsung Televison & Video
Sep 12, 2014 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jul 07, 2014 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
May 29, 2014 | Nintendo Wii Console
Jan 20, 2013 | YouTube Videos
Jan 12, 2013 | Nintendo Wii Console
1,860 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!