Question about Toys
Read more: http://www.ehow.com/how_8430044_reset-leapfrog-leapster.html#ixzz33FgzCf1j
Posted on May 31, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
If you forgot the four digit parent lock code you set up for the LeapPad3, LeapPad Ultra or LeapPad Platinum, you may retrieve the code with these steps:
1. Using a computer or other device connected to the internet, go to www.leapfrog.com
2. Click "Log In/Register" (or "My Account" if already signed in) on the top right of the page.
3. Sign in with the email address used to set up the LeapPad.
4. You'll land on the "My Account" page.
5. Click "Account Information". Directly beneath the orange "Edit" button you will see the Parent Lock code information for any LeapPad3 or LeapPad Ultra set up using this account.
Sep 17, 2015 | LeapFrog Leap Frog Leappad Explorer Tablet
Mar 06, 2015 | LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra Learning Tablet -...
Feb 12, 2014 | LeapFrog Little Leaps Grow With Me...
Mar 03, 2011 | LeapFrog Little Leaps Grow With Me...
Dec 22, 2010 | LeapFrog Little Leaps Grow With Me...
Mar 19, 2009 | LeapFrog Little Leaps Grow With Me...
Dec 28, 2008 | LeapFrog Little Leaps Grow With Me...
Dec 17, 2007 | Nintendo Game Boy Advance Console
Nov 06, 2019 | Toys
171 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!