Question about Apple iPod touch
I tried to jailbreak my ipod touch 2nd gen 8gb and it got to the apple logo and was stuck so I unplugged it but there is a passcode on it and i cant restore it without entering my pass code but it is stuck on the logo
Warning: This should be used as a last resort, restoring will erase all of your data
*Must have iPod plugged into computer while doing this*
Be patient, the force restore part may take up to 20 seconds.
1. Press and hold the home button and the sleep/wake button. (the power off option will appear, ignore it)
2. When the apple logo appears let go of the sleep/wake button (keep holding the home button.)
3. After a few seconds you should see the connect to iTunes image (you can now let go of the home button.)
4. Open iTunes .
5. iTunes should automatically recognize your iPod once the image comes up, if not unplug your iPod and plug it back in.
6. Restore your iPod by clicking the "Restore" button.
If iTunes comes up with an error you may want to try
a. Uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes or
b. restoring on a different compute
Posted on Jun 29, 2009
Hold the top and home buttons on the ipod and it will reset the firmware.
Posted on May 26, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
on Aug 03, 2010 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jun 18, 2012 | Apple iPod touch Second Gen (8 GB,...
Jun 15, 2011 | Apple iPod Touch 8GB 32GB 64GB 3rd...
Feb 08, 2010 | Apple iPod touch Second Gen (8 GB,...
Jan 08, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Oct 13, 2009 | Apple iPod touch Second Gen (8 GB,...
May 13, 2009 | Apple iPod touch
250 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!