Question about Siemens SpeedStream Modem (4100) (SS4100)
How to install Siemens Speedstream 4100 Modem manual installion
* You dont need any special drivers to install modem.
* Open up internet explorer, type 192.168.0.1 in the address bar and press enter key.
* Now you should see the configuration page of modem.
* On the left side, click on Advanced button, below that, you will see "connection configuration" option - click on it.
*** If it asks for modem access code anywhere, you can find the code underneath the modem. please type it ***
* Under this page, you have to enter the email address in username field and password, change the connection type to smart keep alive, click on save changes
* Now it may ask you for restart modem. click on restart. within 1 min, you will be connected to internet.
Posted on May 26, 2008
Control panel then add a hardware careful here it will not install unless you have the correct drivers if you have then installation will complete.
Posted on Sep 13, 2007
Ca nt acccess my modem to configure it with different addresses and afraid to lose my recent config if reset
Posted on May 17, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 10, 2012 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Jan 29, 2009 | Siemens SpeedStream Modem (4100) (SS4100)
Jan 09, 2009 | Siemens SpeedStream Modem (4100) (SS4100)
Oct 30, 2008 | Siemens SpeedStream Modem (4100) (SS4100)
Jun 26, 2008 | Siemens SpeedStream Modem (4100) (SS4100)
Feb 22, 2008 | Siemens SpeedStream Modem (4100) (SS4100)
Sep 12, 2007 | Siemens SpeedStream Modem (4100) (SS4100)
10,042 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: