Question about Samsung HT-Z310T Theater System
I need assistance on how I can unlock my hotme theatre to play any DVD. I bought it in the USA and did not check if the DVD player was multiregion. I live in Brazil.
1. Remove disc from tray.
2. Switch off player and unplug from mains.
3. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect mains.
4. Turn on player with remote. Wait for player to finish loading and display 'no disc'.
5. Press enter on remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
7. Press enter on the remote. Player will automatically shut off.
8. Turn player on.
9. turn off.
10. Turn player off then on again.
11. Player is now region-free.
My brother did this on his ht-z310 and other than I think maybe the traty not openin g when it said it worked fine and his player is now region free.
I got this btw from:
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2012 | RCA DRC212N DVD Player
May 09, 2010 | Televison & Video
Sep 14, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jun 25, 2009 | Panasonic DVD-LA95 Portable DVD Player
Oct 20, 2008 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Aug 07, 2008 | Kenwood Televison & Video
Mar 29, 2008 | Televison & Video
Mar 26, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jan 16, 2014 | Samsung HT-Z310T Theater System
Nov 29, 2013 | Samsung HT-Z310T Theater System
949 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: