Question about Symphonic WF20D4 TV
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Yes you may hook that up to the coaxle end of this unit or the RCA scart connection on the back.
The coaxle end you would need to be on channel 3 or 4 make sure you verify witch channel you vcr is under. Thanks
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/edwy_1a56970cf1ea4620
Posted on Aug 10, 2009
the instructions are on the back of the remote. if lost. you have to:
1) Turn tv on ( i would suggest turning it off then on)
2) Press the Device you want to sync (tv)
3) Press and hold the setup button it will blink once...let it blink twice before you go to the next step.
4) press 9-9-1
5) press the power key on the remote
6) press the channel up (CH +) button repeatedly until the device (tv) turns off.
7) when it cuts off immedieately press the setup button.
Posted on Jan 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 11, 2012 | Symphonic WF20D4 TV
Jun 27, 2011 | Symphonic WF20D4 TV
Aug 12, 2009 | Symphonic WF20D4 TV
Aug 10, 2009 | Symphonic WF20D4 TV
May 21, 2009 | Symphonic WF20D4 TV
Mar 14, 2009 | Symphonic WF20D4 TV
Apr 04, 2008 | Symphonic WF20D4 TV
Feb 23, 2008 | Symphonic WF20D4 TV
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: