Question about LeapFrog Custom Learning Didj Racing - Tiki Tropics
I bought my 2 for my grandsons for Christmas and both had the same problem. I Googled LeapFrog Connect and downloaded it. After you download it, plug the unit up to your PC with the USB cable that came with it. When you start LF Connect, it will tell you that there is an update for your Didj. Follow the prompts and you should not have any problems.
Posted on Feb 01, 2009
When i bought the didj i was happy but then when i play no games i down load in the USB and it tell did needs to tune up
Posted on Nov 24, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Follow these steps To reset the Didj to factory settings and solve your problem:
1) Launch LeapFrog Connect
2) On your computer keyboard, press "Ctrl + Shift + R"
(on a Mac "Command + Shift + R").
This should bring up a window that says "Connect the device you would like to reset"
3) Connect the Didj and turn it on
4) Follow the on screen messaging to reset the Didj
5) Eject the Didj when the reset is complete
6) Recreate the profile on the Didj and then turn it off
7) Close and then open LeapFrog Connect
8) Connect the Didj and turn it on
9) You may be prompted the Didj needs an update. Accept this update
10) Get your parents to sign into the parent account and link a footprint to the current profile.
Mar 04, 2011 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Didj Racing -...
Jan 08, 2010 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Gaming System
Oct 24, 2009 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Case
Jul 23, 2009 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Case
Jun 29, 2009 | LeapFrog Video Game Consoles & Games
Jan 18, 2009 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Didj Racing -...
Jan 16, 2009 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Case
Dec 27, 2008 | LeapFrog Custom Learning Case
1,889 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: