Question about Samsung HT-BD2R 7.1 Channel Blu-ray Home Theatre System Theater System
I want to make it region free I bought it in the USA and I have moved to Nigeria
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If your television has RCA style audio/video output you can use an audio RCA cable (red & white connectors) and simply plug from the 'output' of your television into the auxilliary input on the back of the HT-BD2.
Then select AUX on the HT-BD2 remote, whenever you wish to listen to the television audio.
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
1. Remove disc from tray.
2. Switch off player and unplug from mains.
3. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect mains.
4. Turn on player with remote. Wait for player to finish loading and display 'no disc'.
5. Press enter on remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
7. Press enter on the remote. Player will automatically shut off.
8. Turn player on.
9. turn off.
10. Turn player off then on again.
11. Player is now region-free.
My brother did this on his ht-z310 and other than I think maybe the traty not openin g when it said it worked fine and his player is now region free.
I got this btw from:
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2013 | Samsung HT-F6500W/ZA Home Theater System -...
Jan 04, 2012 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 19, 2011 | Samsung Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 26, 2010 | Televison & Video
Mar 25, 2009 | Samsung HT-Z310T Theater System
Dec 13, 2008 | Samsung HT-BD2R 7.1 Channel Blu-ray Home...
Nov 28, 2008 | Samsung HT-BD2R 7.1 Channel Blu-ray Home...
Sep 14, 2008 | Samsung HT-BD2R 7.1 Channel Blu-ray Home...
Jun 30, 2014 | Samsung HT-BD2R 7.1 Channel Blu-ray Home...
129 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: