Question about Samsung Un55d6050 TV
My tv has no sound just picture and will shut itself off.
You might need a fix it kit some mother boards e prom go bad seen this a lot i have a 32 Samsung doing that same thing check ebay with the number of the board starts with bn
Posted on May 30, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Power supply or something connected and the clicking is likely a mechanical relay that is not bad but not engaging.
I see so many here with no sound/nopicture issues:
1. IF sound main fuse/s are good.
2. If no power or standby check main fuse, standby power supply and any signsof damage you can see---burnt parts etc.
3. almost all these sets the troubleshooting involves checking voltages on the main power board to narrow down theproblem.
4. Be safe and if you do not know what you are doing don't open the set.
Answers to issues:
1. RE:fuses---if a blown fuse is found get a good replacement(not the genericones like Radio Shack). Many fuses are special even aside from amperage--Don'tput a higher rated amperage fuse in the set for any reason.
2. RE: power supply in set: if total dead aside from main fuse the set uses astandby power supply that runs 7/24 and a main supply (some are combined andsome not.
Here aside from checking fuses you want to examine all the filter caps on thepower/standby to see if any are puffed up or buldged up in some fashion--Iattach a photo of a good one---top should be silver metal and PERFECTLY flatand have no brown material coming out on top or bottom.
What happens in the standby area is they use caps with too low a voltage rating(saves money) which causes them to fail in a year or two---the standby runs7/24 and the heat dries out the caps and they fail.
3. Trouble shooting consists of the above and then at some point you have to buyand try a board to see if it fixes it or not.
4. Safety first--no TV set is worth getting injured or even killed over.If set is opened at least look for puffed up and bad caps like in thisphoto.
Posted on Jun 01, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 30, 2016 | Samsung UN55D7000LFXZA 55 In Led 3d Hdtv...
Jan 14, 2016 | Samsung LN52C530 52" LCD TV
Jan 09, 2016 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jan 05, 2016 | Televison & Video
Dec 29, 2015 | Televison & Video
Oct 15, 2015 | Samsung 40" 1080p 120Hz Slim LED Smart TV...
Mar 27, 2015 | Samsung UN60D6000 60 Inch 1080p Smart TV...
Feb 04, 2010 | Samsung HLP5067W Television
Jul 30, 2008 | Samsung HLR5667W 56" Rear Projection HDTV
377 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: