20 Most Recent
- Page 9 Questions & Answers
My toilet flushes but when it fills up again, it fills up in instalments
Check to see if the float is hitting something or rubbing on the side of the tank as it comes back up. If so, if the float arm is metal, bend it slightly to clear obstructions. If plastic take old of the column it is attached and rotate it slightly to clear. Becareful, old plastic parts can become brittle, so handle with care. If you have the float that slides up the column, check to make sure the surfaces are smooth. Finally, the filler mechanism can be replaced after shutting the water off to the toilet and draining all of the water. Replacement instructions come with the filler. It is easy.
on Sep 30, 2019
Where can we buy cheap window screens in Sydney?
Trimlite are proud to be distributors of quality products including the aluminium slat and louvre range - Trimslat & Trimlouvre.
Trimlite's exciting range of Window Screening products are ideal to create a stunning modern appearance with the added benefit of low maintenance screening. Trimslat and Trimlouvre window screens utilises the same ultra strong Snaplock technique that is used in the Trimlite range.
Trimslat and Trimlouvre Window Screens
are custom made to suit your requirements and are ideal for privacy, security and as a sunblock.
on Sep 26, 2019
Wedding Photography Tips
Try some different things with these basic however simple postures, for example,
Brow to temple,
Demonstrating the ring,
Sitting on lap,
Lying on backs,
Inclining in and strolling.
Source: Innovative Wedding Photographers Singapore kent wong
on Sep 20, 2019 | Home
How do I freeze broccoli
preparing broccoli to freeze.
1. remove leaves & woody portions.
2. separate heads into sections & immerse in brine for 30 minutes(4 teaspoons salt + 1 gallon water) to remove insects. remove & rinse.
3.split lengthwise to no more than 1 1/2 inches across.
4. water blanch 3 minutes or steam blanch for 5 minutes. start counting as soon as you place broccoli in boiling water.
5. immediately immerse in cold or ice water to stop cooking action.
6. drain & package leaving no head space ( the less air the better, will keep longer with out freezer burn), seal & freeze.
two ways to freeze -
1. place in bags( I use quart size fro this method) remove as much air as possible & seal.
2. place broccoli on flat sheets in freezer 1-2 hours to freeze, then remove & place in bags( I use gallon size for this method, size & style of storage unite is choice of preference). with this method one can use as little or as much as needed for what you need. I use this method for my peppers & peas as well.
on Sep 17, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?