20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I am having the Samsung Printer SCX-4300 Printer I
Everything that was on CD is available from Samsung support website. You go on the Downloads tab select either Manual, Drivers, or Software and download the appropriate files based on your operating system. Here is the Samsung link http://www.samsung.com/au/support/detail/supportPrdDetail.do?menu=SP01&prd_mdl_name=SCX-4300
on Jul 11, 2019
Samsung SCX 4300 invalid toner message with replacement cartridge
- PROBLEM: I'm using a refilled toner / NOT original Samsung (supplier: Peach, Switzerland)
- SOLUTION: 1. Remove the toner 2. Simply put a tape over the four metal contacts on the backside of the toner 3. Insert the toner
- It will now print, the printer says "low toner" & the LED status light is red - just ignore! It still work well....
- EXPLANATION: the chip (behind the four contacts) seems not be needed. I used a compatible 3rd party toner (Peach, Switzerland)
- Observation: The refilled toner worked well for the first 2-3 weeks, then suddenly I had this error message.
on Jun 11, 2019
SAMSUNG SCX-4300 SCANER ERROR
When I start my SCX-4300, printer is OK, but from scanner I can hear sound as ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta. It has duration about one minute, than it stop and on display is writing "scanner error". The scanner does not ready, does not work. What can I do with the problem?
on Nov 08, 2018
open the back cover and locate the chip numbered 93c66,its above the USB port on the mainboard.short the top-left and bottom left pins and turn the printer on for 5-10 secs...that resets the page count to 0...
also either remove the chip on the toner or cover it with a cellotape
on Oct 22, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?