20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Ariston dishwasher lkf 720 has a problem on/off, washing and end indicator lights are flashing
Reading the error code
The fault on the appliance is signalled via:
1. the continuous rotation of the selector knob
2. the action, for the first 4', of the electrovalve and the drain pump
3. the door becomes unlocked
4. the led flashes: the number of flashes indicates the fault code; the code should be read as follows:
· each fast flash (2/3 flashes of the led very close together) represents one code value
· the fault code is evaluated by counting the number of flashes occurring at 3/4" intervals from one another
· stop counting when the washing machine waits the equivalent of approximately 8/9" between flashes
· the procedure is repeated by the appliance cyclically
After you determine which the alarm code appeared we will able specifically to help you.
on Mar 01, 2018
How to unlock the door
flashes slowly when the appliance is switched on and
a waiting instructions and at the end of a cycle, indicating that the door can be opened. It flashes quickly when the door should not be opened. A steady light means the appliance has accepted the selected programme.
If you correctly use the appliance then defective can be interlock, wiring or board.
If the door is constantly locked then you can access to interlock by removing the top cover of washing machine.
on Oct 28, 2015
HOW TO FIX O9 ERROR CODE?
F09: Machine Setup Error Found (AWD12)
Setup error or incompatible EEPROM
Control Microprocessor Version
Ask for EEPROM Spare Part indicating Microprocessor version
Check electronic controller
on Oct 11, 2015
Why does my machine fill up with water when it's not switched on?
Sounds like a faulty solenoid valve. Does the water over flow the door and run out onto the floor? The other possibility is that the electronics could be faulty energizing the coil when the machine is off but this is not likely. Do you turn the valves off at the source when you are not using the machine? This would be a simple fix versus going into the machine to find out if the coil is energized or to replace the solenoid valve.
on Dec 04, 2014
Door Stuck after wash completed
You will have remove top cover, and release door latch from inside the front, with a screw driver pushing against the latch to open door.
It does mean that you probably have a faulty door lock, or broken door handle.
Please rate my fixya solution.
on Aug 30, 2014
Why my washing machine unable to switch on?
If there are no lights, check the fuse in the plug.
If the machine comes on but the drum does not move, the motor control circuit board probably has a burnt connection or bad joint. This may also be the cause of the fuse blowing.
on Jun 06, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?