20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Keep getting a E4 Code
This E4 Phenomena means "no water":
No or slow water fill (not
reaching the full level in 15 min),
therby computer sends display message "E4"
1) The house water tap is not open, or
2) This is the most common E4 reason- The water inlet valve (that the hose is connected to) is blocked.
3) The water pressure is too low and the flow is too weak.
1) Open the water tap, then push the START/PAUSE button again.
2) Clean the water inlet valve. Shut off house water supply on the wall then, unscrew (lefty loosy) each hose from the house and the machine and look for a screen and clean the junk away from the screens. You may have 1 or 2 screens depending on the hose there may be 1 screen where the hose connects to the house and another screen inside the machine valve. Then, return hoses and turn on the water pressure again, Then push the START/PAUSE button again.
3) Wait for the normal water pressure to return to the house before use.
Haier HLP23E Top...
on Sep 10, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?