20 Most Recent Jules Jurgensen 5004PB ( ) : Swiss Quartz Movement Watch for Men Questions & Answers


You should contact Jules Jurgensen's authorized repair agent. This is the contact info from their website:

All In Time, Inc.

7948 Oxford Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19111


Jules Jurgensen... | Answered on Aug 16, 2011

remove the cap and put a tiny drop of locktite glue on it. spill some glue onto a piece of glass or an old plate and use a sewing needle to put a tiny drop of glue in the hole then screw it back on and wait till the remaing glue on the glass is gone hard before pushing the stem back in .. this last bit is important so as not to glue the stem to the watch. if this helps please rate me joe

Jules Jurgensen... | Answered on Nov 21, 2008

The only way is if you open it up.

Jules Jurgensen... | Answered on Dec 26, 2013

Not finding what you are looking for?
Jules Jurgensen 5004PB ( ) : Swiss Quartz Movement Watch for Men Logo

5 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Jules Jurgensen Watches Experts

Janelle Schoonover
Janelle Schoonover

Level 3 Expert

841 Answers


Level 3 Expert

85216 Answers

The Knight
The Knight

Level 3 Expert

76177 Answers

Are you a Jules Jurgensen Watch Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

View Most Popular

Jules Jurgensen Watches

  • Jules Jurgensen Watches

Most Popular Question

lost stem

  • Watches