20 Most Recent
- Page 2 Questions & Answers
Headphones not playing in iPod
This is either cause by a damaged headphone socket in the iPod or a loose connection. The only way to solve it will involve opening the iPod case and inspecting the daughter board that the headphone socket is on.
on Jan 03, 2017
How to i sync Ipod A1099 with itunes?
I don't know about you deleting stuff with iTunes, but I can help you with syncing your ipod to iTunes. Just pluf it into your computer when you have iTunes. Press sync.
I hope this helps. Please rate my solution. I'm sorry I only answered helf of your question.
on Oct 08, 2016
How can i transfer music from my PC to my ipod
When it comes to transferring music from computer to iPod, iTunes is always the first choice for most of iPod users. As the official transfer tool, iTunes can help you to transfer music to iPod easily. The next guidance will show you how to transfer music from computer to iPod with iTunes.
- Connect your iPod to PC via matched USB cable. Then click the iPod icon on the left corner of the interface. To manage your media files manually, you'd better go to "Options" under "Summary" tab, cancel "Automatically sync when this iPod is connected" and check "Manually manage music and videos". Don't forget to click "Apply" when it's done.
- Import music into iTunes library from computer by clicking "File" and then "Add File to Library". Once transferred successfully, you can select the music icon on top to see all the songs.
- Click "Music" under "Settings" tab. Choose "Sync Music". You can either sync entire music library or selected playlists as you like. Then click "Sync" button at the bottom to transfer music from computer to iPod.
You probably do not want to use iTunes for syncing your iPod music when you have got a lot of CD music long time ago, because iTunes can't sync them back to computer. "How can I transfer music to iPod without iTunes?" You may want to ask this question. Well, a powerful iPod transfer software is helpful on the iPod music syncing issue.
on Jun 17, 2016
How do I download the
Thanks for contacting Fixya.com
Please follow the bellow instructions..
Open itunes.Plug the iPod you want to sync with iTunes into a USB connection for the computer.Now close the window that opens in iTunes by clicking on either the "X" button or the "No" button. If no window opens, however, you can safely proceed to the next step.
Click on the link for the iPod that was plugged in located underneath "Devices."Select the tab named "Summary" at the top of the main iTunes window. Four different settings for the iPod will appear in the bottom of iTunes.Click on the box found to the left of "Manually manage music and videos" to enable that setting.
Click "Apply" to save the "Manually manage" setting on the iPod. You will now be able to sync that iPod without iTunes automatically erasing the library on the device.
Please check the useful
links bellow and go through the article to get a detailed idea about your query as to how to transfer ipod content to your computer without erasing the content…
Let us know if you have something more to know else please accept the suggestion.
on Apr 16, 2016
Need drivers for this ipod A1136 model, anyone,
on Jul 03, 2015
Artist doesn't show up in "Artist"
You need to check the information on your computer.
Right click on the songs that are not showing up under artist and look at the info for them. If they don't have an artist listed, they will not show up on your ipod in the artist tab. You can add the artist name and then sync your ipod and it will update your music information for you.
on May 07, 2015
My ipod is showing the apple sign and wont turn on
Hi, So 1st connect your ipod to your computer USB port ( Desktop computer at the rear USB port ) Then try these steps
- Toggle the Hold switch on and off. (Slide it to Hold, then turn it off again.)
- Press and hold the Menu and Center (Select) buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears, about 6 to 8 seconds. You may need to repeat this step.
on Mar 15, 2015
there are lots of different programs that do just that, the trick is to find one that works well and is free. best bet is to just google music from ipod and see what you can get.
on Feb 04, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?