20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
restore your Phone Settings
IF Restart problem not Solved So
Please Format Your Phone
we can solve this problem but i need you to backup the whole DATA that you have in the phone and perform this reset procedure.
*#7370# or *#7780#
Default security code is 12345
release some memory then it will b opened
your phone or memory card get attack by virus. pls do a format phone and memory card.
If Problem Not Solved So
Very Best Solution:
flash new software install in the phone problem will solved quickly
on Sep 25, 2012
While making a call receiving
Making a call and sending messages problem can be due to the following instances.
* Check your account balance if its sufficient to make a call or send short messages.
* Try another simcard and insert it to your phone whether the sim or the phone is the problem.
* Check the network signal, if the signal is dropping and turns no signal,you can not be able to perform this to operation.some hardware problem may need to flex like the anthenna and its interface.
* If your are experiencing hang thru your phone, deleted some data cause this can also be the reason why the phone occur problem or the phone turns into full memory, might the software be affected and can not operate any operation such as the said problem of yours.
* Try to reset your phone by typing *2767*3855# to refresh the entire settings of the phone, be sure to back up important data first before doing this method because all data will be deleted after.
Hoping this solution helps... thank you for visiting Fixya.
on Jun 30, 2011
Good morning sir/madam
there is a
PUK stands for Personal Unblocking Key. This is a uniqueeight-digit code specific to your SIM card. This is required when the PINnumber to unlock your mobile phone is entered incorrectly 3 times. You are thengiven 10 attempts to enter your PUK code. If an incorrect PUK code is enteredafter the 10th attempt, you will block your SIM card permanently and willrequire a new SIM card from your mobile phone provider.
PUK codes can be obtained through the following ways -
The PUK code is in your SIM card documentation Starter Pack.If you do not have this then -Please contact your phone service provider.
Your cell phone service provider can give you the PUK code once you give themyour account details and they have confirmed your identity.
on Apr 16, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?