- Page 9 Questions & Answers
What is a cassette 1 failure in a Kyocera Printer?
Press Service menu button and press drop down button on the Touch panel..Select Service settings . Input login no.2500 and password 2500 using numeric keys.
then select reset cassette failure and click enter key. Then switch OFF the machine and then ON.
Then cassette error code issue will be resolved
398 views | 0 helpful votes
How do I fix an error code C610 on my kyocera d-Copia 250MF?
The error code C610 on a Kyocera d-Copia 250MF stops the device from functioning properly. Use the steps given below to fix the issue immediately.
1. Power up the printer and ensure that it is not offline.
2. Plug out the connected power cord from the device and allow it to rest for a while.
3. Re-insert the power cord and try operating the printer again.
4. Remove the connection from the negative terminal of the batter and wait for a minute.
5. Reconnect the connection and turn on the printer.
6. This will reset all the settings on your Kyocera D-Copia 250mf.
7. Choose the necessary settings and start using the printer again.
55 views | 0 helpful votes
How to print 11X17 Booklet on CS Kyocera CS3011ikx
Kyocera printers are well-known for their efficiency to produce brilliant color prints. The printer can deliver high-resolution output with crisp black and white text and graphics. The CS Kyocera CS3011ikx printer can print multiple copies that can be folded into a single booklet. Printing a booklet can minimize cost. Read through the instructions given below to understand how to print a 11X17 booklet on CS Kyocera CS3011ikx printer.
1 Press the Copy menu on the control panel to initiate the process. Select the Layout Edit tab.
2 Click the Booklet option.
3 The printer supports single-sided and double-sided printing. Choose either of them according to the printing requirement.
4 Change Default settings and mention the size of the media.
5 Place the original document or text in the document feeder.
6 Press the Start button.
7 Select the appropriate print size. Modify the size as 11X17 to meet the booklet requirement.
8 Change the page size.
9 Open the PDF document.
10 Select the options File> Print. Choose your printer from the list displayed on the screen.
11 Cut and staple the edges of your booklet. Trim the ends of the pages if it is necessary. Call our Toll-Free 1-866-293-9220
189 views | 0 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?