20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
The 0 tru 9 blue
You have probably inadvertently pressed a key marked with "NumLK" this is usually in blue or brown text on your keys. If you press this key again, you should get your normal letters back.
Hope this helps;)
on Apr 06, 2015
DOWNLOAD LOGITECH WEB CAM VUJ11
So try taking that worthless rubbish off and try something less intrusive that actually works, and best of all, its free, Avast free edtion.
Seriously, McMucky has a lot of issues with Acer bloatware and we always recommended uninstalling as they never released fixes for the problems.
on Jul 26, 2014
Driver for aspire 3690
surf to http://www.acer.com/worldwide/ and choose your country, and the goto Support and there you should see "Drivers and Manuals" and from there you write in your computer name / model etc etc
on May 05, 2014
Hi i have an acer aspire 3690 and cannot boot the
Thank you for using FixYa for your problem
If you receive the “unmountable boot volume” error and have an installation disk, you still have a chance to save your system.
1. Insert your XP installation disk into an optical drive and boot up your computer.
2. When you see a welcome screen, hit the R key on your keyboard. This will enter you into recovery mode with a DOS prompt.
3. Now type chkdsk /p and hit Enter. This will launch a utility which will check for errors on your hard drive.
4. After the process is done, type fixboot and hit Enter to repair any damaged boot files which may have become corrupted. When asked to say yes or no, type the Y key on your keyboard.
5. Type exit and press the Enter key to reboot your computer.
If all went well, you should now be able to boot back into Windows without a problem!
Please rate our solutions and if you still have problems please call back for more ideas to help you
on Mar 31, 2014
Acer Aspire 3680 Complete Restore
http://www.acerpanam.com/us Go to that website and click on "eRecovery Disc Purchase". Acer does not come with recovery discs. It only comes with a recovery partition from which you can make recovery discs. If they discs were not made you'll find the provided website useful. If you're trying to recover from your recovery partition, then continuously hit the F11 key at startup. This F11 option is not always displayed. If this doesn't work then your hard drive is corrupt or damaged and you will need the discs (and potentially a new hard drive).
on Oct 30, 2013
Not finding what you are looking for?