20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Red de scaling light won't shut off
Removing the red descaling light is simple.
1. Fill reservoir with half vinegar and half water (no need for the special descaling product from Tassimo).
2. Turn on machine.
3. Insert yellow cleaning disc found in back of machine.
4. This is where most people have the their problem...You must hold the start button for 3 to 5 seconds for the descaling program to start. Both green and red light will flash.
5. Once started, use a large cup to catch the output of water.
6. The machine will cycle through the descaling program in about 30 to 45 minutes. Be paitent!!!
7. Once completed, run many cups of plain water through the system to remove the vinegar taste.
8. Red light problem is solved.
Hope this works for you.
on Dec 06, 2018
I can't get rid of the red light on my Tassimo
Please read this if your red descaling light won't turn off: Key is to follow directions. When you fill the tank with water to descale add 500 cc - no more. The machine "knows" that the cycle ends when water runs out. Once water runs out the red light will turn off. Continue with cleaning the tank and running a cleaning cycle. The red light is gone and you are good to go.
on Aug 21, 2018
Red light won't turn off
Just had the same problem. The coffee maker was stuck in the red lights on mode. Solution: Think like a German engineer who over-engineered the product. I pretended that there wasn't a red light. Put a T-cup in an started to make a cup in the normal fashion. The Tossimo made the cup but didn't finish before displaying the red light again. I pressed the start button as if I was starting the cup again, let it drip, ten pressed the start button before it had a chance to finish. This got it out of the red lights on mode and back to normal. There's a reason why the Germans lost both World Wars.
on Mar 08, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?