20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Heater, ac, rear and front defroster not working. Dash vents no air. I hear it on. Top vent blow but just a little cold air. Controls for it not working.
I don't have an 08 instead I have an 06 and my manuals are for the 06. Though I would imagine that not much has changed for the HVAC system in 2 years.
So I looked up your problem in my 06 manuals..
Here is what it says.
- Turn on engine, select defrost, select maximum blower: Does sufficient air flow from the defroster outlets? You indicated NO: Go to 11: "Go to Air delivery improper"
- Now under Air Delivery Improper: Turn engine ON with Blower OFF: Is the blower off? You indicated YES
- Place blower motor control in each speed postion: Does blower motor operatate: You indicated YES
- Does the blower motor operate correctly for each speed position? You indicated YES (You didnt mention that it did not since its not what you were asking about)
- Is the HVAC control assembly inoperative in all positions? You indicated NO You mentioned that it worked in a few of them
- Test the ignition 1 voltage circuit of the HVAC controller for an open, for a high resistance or for a short to ground.
- Inspect for bad connections at the harness connector o the mode actuator.
- Inspect the mode door and any attaching linkage for any binding
- Inspect the ductwork for any debris that would prevent airflow through the duct work.
- Inspect for bad connections at the harness connector of the HVAC control assembly.
- Replace the mode actuator.
- Replace the HVAC control assembly
on Jan 15, 2015
Blower motor will not go to the high setting
Does it not physically move to highest position or does it just not work on number 4? If it does not physically move, then switch is likely bad. If it don't work on number 4 then switch or resistor could be bad. You can test power with a voltmeter from the switch and to the blower motor to determine which one is the faulty one.
on Jun 10, 2012
Jcb 130 excavator operators manual pdf
I tried to recategorize this question to get it into a more probable area to get a response but found that there just isn't anything suited for this question. I would try some forums that have more specialized and probable answers to this. There's a ton of information if you locate the places that discuss these topics. Or even try ebay, there's a good chance you could find exactly what you need there or even have the question answered by a seller for free. It never hurts to ask nicely.
Metra Car Audio...
on Nov 16, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?