Heres the link to your Asus drivers, audio is Win XP 5.12.01.3665 http://support.asus.com.tw/download/...Language=en-us
Create a folder for what you are downloading
Then download the zipped file to that folder
Then download and install Winzip
Go to the folder and right click and click Winzip extract to here
That will automatically make a folder and unzip files to it ( make a note of file path)
Then go to folder and click on Setup file and follow instructions displayed for installation
If no Setup file
1. Expand "Sound, video and game controllers"
2. Right-click the the yellow flagged device ( or audio device Realtek, Soundmax etc ) and choose Update Driver
3. In Windows XP SP2, the Update Wizard will prompt to connect to the Windows Update
4. Select "No, not this time" and click Next
5. Select "Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)" and click Next.
6. Select "Search for the best driver in theses locations" and check "Include this location in the search"
7. Click Browse and select the the location of downloaded driver
8. Click OK and click Next
9. Wait while the Wizard installs the software
10. Click Finish.