20 Most Recent
- Page 8 Questions & Answers
How iI open a casio 705 woman watch?
Thank you for contacting FixYa.
You will need:
A jeweler's screwdriver- Either flat head or Philips, depending on the model of watch.
A cup or small box-This is to hold any screws.
How to change a Casio watch battery:
- Spread a cloth over your work area The cloth will help you avoid damaging the finish on your watch.
- If necessary, remove the watch band Removing the band gives you easier access to the back plate.
- Remove the back plate For some models this means using a screwdriver to gently pry it open, and others require removing screws. Keep small screws in a container to avoid losing them!
- Take note of the rubber seal Sometimes they need to be reinstalled in the same orientation. You might even want to use a marker to make a small "match mark" before removing it.
- Locate the battery It looks like a small metal button.
- Remove the battery You might need to loosen (not remove) a small screw and slide a latch out of the way. For other models, it's as simple as popping open a strap that is stretched across the cell.
- Install the new battery Make sure it's in the same orientation as the old one. They usually go in with the positive (+) side down.
- Perform a reset Do this by touching one tip of the tweezers to the AC contact, inside the watch, and the other tip to the back of the watch battery.
- Make sure the watch is working properly Carefully lift the watch to do this. Don't turn it over or the watch movement might fall out.
- Reassemble and seal the watch Perform steps one through four in reverse order to reassemble your watch.
Best regards. Jewel
on Sep 15, 2010
I don't have the papers anymore to set the time,
Thanks for your question!
I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet.
The response rate on FixYa FREE questions is usually over 80%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:
1. the question is unclear, incomplete, or poorly worded...
2. the question is mis-categorized - so the correct experts aren't viewing it...
3. the question requires an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately...
4. specific training, tools, or equipment are required to avoid injury or death...
5. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully...
Please feel free to re-work your question if you feel one of these may be the reason.
Of course you are not required - but converting your question to a PAID one usually increases the reply rate as well.
Normal rates for FixYa are...
$ 9.99 answer for one question.
$12.99 Live Real-Time online chat or premium e-mail support.
$29.99 Live Real Time phone support
Sometimes FixYa will run specials for unlimited questions via monthly subscription or reduced rates for limited periods.
Consider the savings that can be had when an informed Expert can save you a $100 service call, or a $350 trip to the car dealership.
Your problem solved - guaranteed! Or your money back!!
If you don't want to pay - feel free to re-submit your question so it returns back to the top of the work queue if you still need help.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for helping with your FREE question
on Sep 06, 2010
How do you change the
If you haven't got instructions on how to do this, you can get
instructions from the Casio web site.
Go to the casio web site "casio.com".
Select "support" and the "manuals",
Select "watch manual archive"
Read the number of the back of your watch and enter it into the search box
on Sep 04, 2010
Not finding what you are looking for?