20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I have a 2000 cavalier my radiator cooling fan not
Three things can cause this to happen.
Bad or corroded wires.
Faulty or damaged fan assembly.
Blown fuse between the fan and the power supply.
First, check over all the wires, make sure that they aren't damaged somehow.
Next, look over the fan itself, check to make sure that the fan hasn't been hit somehow, causing it to not work.
Next, check all the fuses, both the ones under the dash, as well as the ones under the hood on the fender.
Most people don't even realize that those other fuses are even there.
Also, check to see if there is an in-line fuse, or a fuse-able link that might be the cause of your fan not working.
I hope this helps steer you in the right direction, and good luck!
on Mar 14, 2011
Sometime i can't type anything with my keyboard on my computer why?
Is the keyboard corded or wireless? If it is corded please check the cord for damage and the connections for dust. If the keyboard is wireless please try replacing the batteries unless the batteries are new. If they are new verify that they were installed correctly. Also make sure the keyboard is turned on. Please let me know if there is anything else.
8 hours ago
How do i create a website or find someone to help
The creation of a website is far to complicated to simply explain here. If fact some people go to school for years to learn how. However, it doesn't mean that with some patience and allot of reading that it can not be done yourself. There are many ways to create your own website. Which you choose all depends on how much time you are willing to invest. Here
is a good general overview to help get you started. And here
is a good host to help get you started. Good luck and have fun!
How to set a ARLEC PC844
Sm-aboutorab wants answers to this question
it is plug in wall AC times.
best is it find the manual for it and read it. no 2 made are the same.
google may find it.
it is 230vac, so not found in USA we are USA.
about the 5th google hit lands me here
ask them first, only they make it.
How can i erase history of calls
- Open the Phone app, then tap Recents to view a list of recent calls.
- Tap Edit.
- Delete your entire call history or a specific call. To clear all history, tap Clear, then tap Clear All Recents. To clear a single call, tap the Delete button , then tap Delete.
How do i connect alexa to my wifi?
- In the Alexa app, selectSettingsfrom the left navigation panel.
- SelectSet up a new device.
- Press and hold theAction button on your Echo until the light ring turns orange. Your phone or tablet will then connect to your Echo.
- The Alexa app will show you a list of available WiFi networks.
- Select your Shaw in-home WiFi network. The name of your Shaw WiFi network can be found on the white sticker on your modem.
- Enter the network password. Your password can also be found on the white sticker on your modem.
- If your Shaw WiFi network is not visible, scroll down and tap Rescan.
- TapConnectto connect your Echo to your Shaw WiFi network. You will see a confirmation message, and your Echo will be ready to use.
Not finding what you are looking for?