20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
American Blu ray dic not
BD media does have region codes. But, unlike current DVD players, the region codes for BD media use letters instead of numbers to indicate a particular zone or region where the discs can be played.
The BD region codes are as follows:
- Region A: North America, South America, U.S. Territories, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and other areas of Southeast Asia
- Region B: Europe, Africa, Middle East, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Region C: Asia (except for Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and other areas of Southeast Asia)
on Dec 05, 2019
How to play region A blu ray discs on region c Blu
The Player will not play the Blu-ray discs other than Region C.
This is because all the Blu-ray/DVD Players are designed such way that it will play only the discs that are manufactured and sold in the same country where the Player is manufactured.
You can play the discs that are "Region ALL".
However, you may try copying the content of the Region A/B Blu-ray discs to a Computer then create a video Blu-ray disc to check whether you can play them in the BDPS370.
on Jun 13, 2019
Pioneer bdp-450 no front panel display
Mine has just done something very similar - it's very dim - hardly visible until the machine has been on for a few minutes. I've cycled through the dimming modes and no improvement even on the full setting. Any help appreciated!
on Mar 10, 2019
Unlocking BLUE RAY SONY
Only the DVD section of the Sony Blu Ray player can be unlocked. And for that you will have to buy a special programmable remote costing about 30$. If you are keen on doing it yourself revert back.
on Sep 21, 2011
I AM IN AUSTRALIA AN WANT TO MAKE MY BLU RAY
Hi,for DVD playback only, BD untested. Tested with a Code 1 DVD on a Swiss unit after being unlocked with the OneForAll URC-7950.
Full procedure for the OneForAll URC-7950 remote is as follows:
1. Press DVD
2. Hold the magic button until the Power key flashes twice.
3. Press 0533
4. Hold the magic button until the red led flashes twice.
5. Press 994
6. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
7. Press 00189
8. Press 1 ( this sets it to key 1 - it flashes twice, if not repeat steps 4 to 8 )
9. Hold the magic button until the red led flashes twice.
10. Press 994
11. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
12. Press 00255
13. Press 2 ( this sets it to key 2 - it flashes twice )
14. Hold the magic button until the red led flashes twice.
15. Press 994
16. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
17. Press 00095
18. Press 3 ( this sets it to key 3 - it flashes twice )
19. Hold the magic button until the red led flashes twice.
20. Press 994
21. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
22. Press 00221
23. Press 4 ( this sets it to key 4 - it flashes twice )
24. Hold the magic button until the red led flashes twice.
25. Press 994
26. Press Magic Key (don't hold)
27. Press 00079
28. Press 5 ( this sets it to key 5 - it flashes twice )
The remote is now programmed and ready to use, to make the BDP-S370 region free:
1. Use the remote that came with the player to bring the player out of standby, make sure there isn't a disc in it.
2. Press 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 on the OneForAll URC-7950 remote. The power light will start flashing. (blue middle light)
3. Put the player back into standby with the Sony remote.
4. Next time you turn on the player it will be region free for DVD playback.
Please use this guide at your own risk.
Hope it helped..
on Jul 05, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?