20 Most Recent
- Page 4 Questions & Answers
D-link router i wanna clear
To clear cache manually try the following:
(1) start dos console by going to start > run > type "CMD" and press enter
(2) then type IPCONFIG /FLUSHDNS
If the above doesn't work then try the following THEN do the above step again:
~ Enabling DNS Cache Service ~
• To start the WinXP DNS Cache Service, click START -- RUN -- SERVICES.MSC -- Press ENTER.
• The Services console will appear.
• Navigate down the list of services until you find the one labeled DNS Client.
• Double click on DNS Client to open its properties pane. Set the Startup type to AUTOMATIC.
• Click APPLY and then click START to start this service.
• Retry the above step to manually clear your DNS Cache.
on Oct 05, 2018
DIR-857 cannot connect to internet
First check the LAN cable between the devices and try another cable. Reboot both devices.
The final solution is a factory reset of your router. You can do a factory reset by logging into the router using you browser. Go to the settings and perform a factory reset
If you forgot the router password, you ill have to do a factory reset by locating a small hold on the back of the router and insert the tip of of paper clip for about 10 seconds while the power is on. The router will be reset to out of box status and then you can set-up form scratch.
on Aug 16, 2018
How do I log into my D Link wireless router?
- Type the address "http://192.168.0.1" or "http://dlinkrouter" (omit the quotes) into the browser's address bar, and then press "Enter."
- Log in to the D-Link router with the administrator username and password.
- The default username is Admin and the password is blank (nothing).
on Mar 04, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?