20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Sceen on tv freezes
Open the cover and place a fan on top of the HDMI board. most likely this will be the cause since most issues with onkyo are related to heating.
this should do it.or try to reset the HDMI Board, HOLD BD/DVD button and press power bottom it will give you an option to disabe the HDMI card. it that does not work contact me I can give you the steps to run the ONKYO diagnostics it's conbination of keys that will give you about 50 diferents tests to perform.
on Nov 27, 2011
My television picture does not appear on my zone 1
Hi. Most likely the assigned input isn't correctly setup. Try this:
1. Press 'setup' on your remote control.
2. Navigate to 'Input Assign'.
3. Navigate to the correct next option (HDMI/Component/Digital) - this depends on how you have connected your DVD player up.
4. Find the name of the connection you've plugged your DVD into (physically look at the back of the receiver).
5. Select the DVD option, and press left/right until you have selected the correct input.
You may need to change to Tuner then back to DVD, but that should do it.
If you need further help, please let me know exactly how you've connected your DVD player (HDMI? component?), and the name of the physical connection you've plugged into.
Hope that helps!
on Mar 04, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?