20 Most Recent
- Page 7 Questions & Answers
HP officejet wireless 6500 printer won't print
Yes I will tell you why Kodak photo paper is a little thicker in size and you should not get this same error message if you use hp photo paper or regular photo paper.See of this helps.....
The Out of Paper
message appears on the computer and the product stops picking up or feeding paper.
Step one: Reset the product
Step two: Check the condition of the paper and reload it
- Without turning the product off, remove the power cord from the back of the product.
- Wait 30 seconds and then plug the power cord into the back of the product.
If the product is not already on, use the On
button to turn it on.
Step three: Adjust the paper settings in the print driver
- Replace any paper that is ripped, dusty, curled, wrinkled, or bent.
sure that all the paper is the same size and type. Because only one
type of paper can be used in the product at a time, paper types should
never be mixed.
- Tap the stack of paper on a flat surface to align the edges.
- Make sure that the stack of paper to be loaded in the product contains no fewer than 10 and no more than 25 sheets of paper.
Do not load too much paper in the product.
the stack of paper into the product and gently push the paper guides
snugly against the paper. Make sure that the paper is completely
inserted into the product and can be picked up by the paper rollers.
printing again. If the issue is not resolved, try loading different
brands of paper and different types of paper, one type at a time, into
the product and then try printing again.If the issue persists, continue with the next step.
The paper settings in the print driver must match the paper settings for at least one of the installed paper trays.
Step four: Clean the rollers
- Open a document in the program being used to print.
, click Print
, and then click Properties
. The product Properties
dialog box appears.
Click the Paper/Quality
Choose the appropriate paper size from the Size is
Choose the appropriate paper type from the Type is
and then click OK
again to print the document..
- If the issue is not resolved, continue with the next step.
Step five: Service the product
- Turn off the product and unplug the power cord.
the access door to gain access to the rollers. Depending on the model,
this is usually the rear access door. See the product user guide for
information about locating the rollers.
- Clean the rubber rollers with a lint-free cloth, lightly moistened with water.
sure that any paper rollers that rest on the input tray, which are
located behind the back rollers, are cleaned. A clean cotton swab,
lightly moistened with water, might be necessary to reach these rollers.
- Close the access door and plug in the power cord.
- Try printing again. If the issue is not resolved, continue to the next step.
If you have completed all the steps listed above and are still experiencing a problem, service the product.
CauseAny of the following issues can cause the error message to appear:
- The paper trays are empty or overloaded.
- The paper is curled.
- The print side, or shiny side, of the paper is not loaded in the input tray face down.
- The paper might not be engaged with the feed rollers.
- The paper-width guide is pressed against the paper stack too tightly.
- The paper tray is not completely inserted into the product.
- The paper settings in the print driver do not match the paper loaded in the paper tray.
- The rubber paper-feed rollers are coated with dust.
on Mar 04, 2014
what seems to be the exact problem with your printer? if it is the driver you can just download a new one from the hp.com website
on Nov 13, 2013
Error 0x61000f6 hp 6500
For your interessting:
I disconnect the HDMI cable from the Vu+ Solo2 DVBS2-Satellite-Receiver, and the HP Photosmart C309a "rings", and show this error message.
Two completely different Systems without any connection.
Note: Actually I use a rolled ~10m-HDMI-Cable between Receiver and TV, and the Printer is only connect to the Computer with a slightly longer USB cable, loose lying on the desk.
And, in this Printer, actually there is not a print head (But that does not explain this strange error).
on Oct 19, 2013
Not finding what you are looking for?