20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Samsung wont play entire divx movie
If you are talking about the fact that this player zooms picture when playing divx and does not allow manual correction, my solution was to go out and buy a pioneer player today (DV-220VK). It's strange as the samsung plays normal dvd format fine but they have obviously got the divx playback wrong. So far the pioneer has been great!
on Dec 05, 2019
I have a samsung dvd
On order to make an external hard drive readable from a dvd player you need to reformat the hard drive to fat32 format. Most DVD players are only able to read drives formatted in the FAT32 system,
To format the ext hard drive to Fat32 you will need to connect it to your computer first to carry out the formatting.
1) Click "Start" then "Run"
2) Type "CMD" into the text box, then press "Enter."
3) Type "Format /FS:FAT32 X:" into the command prompt, replacing the letter "X" with the actual drive letter of your USB hard drive. If you do not know the drive letter of your hard drive, open "My Computer" and look under "Devices with removable storage." BE SURE YOU HAVE SELECTED THE CORRECT DRIVE LETTER TO FORMAT. Then press "Enter".
4) Press "Y" when you have identified the correct drive and you are ready to format the hard drive. All data present on the drive will be erased once it has been formatted. The drive will now be formatted to FAT 32
5) Load the films onto the USB hard drive. Be aware FAT32 file system cannot support files larger than four gigabytes.
6) Connect the ext hard drive to your DVD player via usb and select "USB Device" or it may be labelled as external device. Your DVD player should recognise the device and play the films.
Thanks for using FixYa. Please do leave a vote for the solution.
on Aug 14, 2012
Samsung DVD-1080P9 DVD player Manual(PDF)
Here is a great tip explaining where you will be able to find and download an updated PDF version of this manual. This site will also provide you with a huge database of other product user manuals. Click HERE
to find out exactly how to download the manual.
At this link you will also be able to read reviews on this product, compare prices, and get a general overview. There will also be a full spec sheet on this product.
to navigate to Retrevo, where you will be able to download the manual.
Also feel free to visit Samsung's official website.
I really hope this can be of help. Please rate accordingly.
on Mar 08, 2010 | Samsung DVD-1080P9 DVD Player
When i load a dvd it will say its loading for a
Try cleaning the lense over the laser, you will have to take the cover of for this, take a cotton bud or somthing like it and gentley rub the top of the dome shaped lense,it is situated where the cd draw is you cant miss it. Then try your dvds again. hope this fixes your problem.
on Jan 24, 2010
I want the code to play Zone 2 DVDs on my DVD which is set for 4
1) Turn on the player with no disc in the tray
2) Press the Open/Close button to open the tray
3) Press the info button, the firmware version shows up (
4) After the version info disappears, close the tray again by pressing the Open/Close button
5) At this point, it will show "no disc" at the top. Press the Info button again, and this will disappear. If the "no disc" does not disappear then try again by using the REPEAT button
6) Now type the code that applies for your region (R2 is 57538). A '2' will briefly show up at the top left corner
7) Now press 9, and 9 will show up in the top left corner
8) Power off the player, and turn it on again. You'll have a multi region player
I've found the following codes at the 1080P7 hack:
R1 - 29334
R2 - 57538
R3 - 56732
R4 - 76884
R5 - 53814
R6 - 24462
This worked on my dvd1080p9 R2 DVD player
on Jan 03, 2010
Want to dezone a samsung 1080p9 region 1 bought in
I would really need the model number from you to try and give you the correct info you are looking for.
Here is a web site that I normally use. GIve it a go
This may have the code you are looking for if not try a couple on the samsung page they may sort you out.
Little Dish Fitter
on Sep 18, 2009
Not finding what you are looking for?