20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
HOW DO I
there should be a place to adjust the "feed dogs" on your machine. They should be able to be raised or lowered to give you proper to get the pressure of the pressure foot where you want it.
on Aug 05, 2017
How do I set the blanket stitch on my machine?
If you have the owner's manual, it should show the blanket stitch among the stitch selections for your machine. FWIW, a lot of vintage machines do not have a blanket stitch available, so don't be disappointed if your machine does not have it.
on Mar 30, 2016
Thread balls up underneath
Try these suggestions
1. Change the needle--use a needle that's for the fabric being sewed
2. Rethread the machine--top --make sure to use every thread guide
3. try a different bobbin--make sure bobbin is inserted correctly into the bobbin case
& make sure the bobbin is turned the correct way in the bobbin case
4. make sure the thread has not come off the thread take up lever
5. Clean under the needle plate & in the bobbin area for lint or threads
6. Check to make sure the bobbin is not warped or damaged
7. Make sure the bobbin case is correctly in the machine,, if it's a top loading bobbin you may need to have the bobbin case checked to see if it's damaged or see if the hook and hook race has a problem
8. Also could be a timing problem, and the machine would need to be checked
on May 06, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?