20 Most Recent
- Page 3 Questions & Answers
Programing Speed dial on Walker W1000 Clarity Phones
I solved my problem by trial and error!
Steps to program speed dial on the Walker/Clarity Model W-1000 Touch Tone Sound Amplifier desk set phone w/large number pad.
1. Choose phone number to program including the (#1) digit for a long distance direct dial if
Write chosen number(s) on a scratch pad as a guide for numbers. Identify numbers with the
names or contact description (ie."Mom's Cell Phone.")
2. Remove hand set receiver from phone.
3. Press "memory set" button ONCE on the phone located uder the receiver on the desk set.
4. Enter phone number chosen,including area codes and long distance prefixes if needed!
5. Locate the speed dial position button you want for that number...(located adjacent to
tag/pad slot for name and/or phone number to be written after entering.
6. Press the speed dial position button (ONCE). Then replace receiver back in craddle.
7. Try out speed/dial program. Pick up receiver, push speed dial button(position) listen to see if
correct phone number is contacted. Once established as correct; program additional speed dial
numbers: ie family, business, as needed.
8. DO NOT TRY TO PROGRAM THE NATIONAL EMERGENCY 911 NUMBER! Keep this in your
9. If you make a mistake while entering a phone number: Stop, Hang up phone and start all over
again in the procedure sequence.
10. Remove white "description pad with slots for names or numbers) from underneath clear
plastic cover.(use a paper clip end to lift up plastic cover). Write name/description for that number
on white pad(ie. "Mom's Cell") Use a PENCIL FOR DESCRIPTIONS!!
11. TO SAVE TIME AND INCONVENIENCE TO PERSONS/BUSINESSES OF HAVING TO
ANSWER YOUR CALLS; CHOOSE A AUTOMATED ANSWERING NUMBER (USUALLY A
BUSINESS ANSWERING AUTOMATED SERVICE (IE. LARGE INSTITUTIONAL PHONE
NUMBER THAT HAS A MENU PROMPT usually a AT&T 800 # will have a prompt menu
USE this procedure to see if you program correctly then once you know how; go back and re-
enter all the numbers that you actually want on your speed dial settings.
on Jun 26, 2017
Change the time and date on Panasonic KX-T7730
You have to change from extension 101. Once you are on extension 101 then you need to press program then 0. enter date backwards ie(081104) then day (1=mon 2=tues 3=wed 4=thur 5=fri ect.) then enter time ie(0300 for 3:00) then 0 for am or 1 for pm. so it would go like this
Press program then 0
Enter (example for Tues. Nov. 11,2008 3:00 pm) would be
081104 2 0300 1
then press store then program again and it's set.
on Apr 12, 2017
Does this happen for all incoming calls? Some phones have their caller ID hidden by their network service.
on Apr 10, 2017
My KX-T7730 can't display, no tone.
KX-T7730 Phone must be connected with a 4wire line cord. you may be tested it with a 2 wire line connector.because other normal phones only needed 2wire line cords.Just connect a new 4w cord to under socket located to main unit & other end connect directly to the tel;system & see is the phone confirmed OK.
& let me know .Good luck.
on Feb 14, 2017
How to set the clock at a panasonic kx-t7730
Basically, there are 2 ways of programming the date
and time - the short way and the long way.
If you are using the KX-T7730 phone on a Panasonic
KX-Txx 308/824 system:
From the Switcboard / Main telephone
( ext 101, 10 or 9 ) with the handset on the
1. Press PROGRAM 0
2. Enter Date and Time
( The format is: yymmdd,
1 to 7 1=Monday 2=Tuesday etc, hh:mm,
0 or 1 0=AM 1=PM ) see example
3. Press AUTO DIAL / STORE to save your changes
4. Press PROGRAM to exit program mode
If the date and time is 3 February 2010 Tuesday 2:15 pm you will enter as follows:
100203 2 02:15 1
From the Switcboard / Main telephone ( ext 101, 10 or 9 ) with the handset on the cradle/hook:
1. Press PROGRAM * # followed by the system
password ( default is 1234).
2. Now press 000 and then SP-PHONE.
Enter the year.
3. Scroll to the month with the right scroll key
(located at the right bottom corner of the phone).
To change the month use the AUTO ANS / MUTE
4. Now scroll right again and change the date and
To change the day, again use AUTO ANS / MUTE
5. Scroll right again and the time will appear.
Set the time.
To change am/pm scroll to it, and again,
use the AUTO ANS / MUTE button.
6. Press PROGRAM to exit program mode and you
on Jan 05, 2017
Hi, i have a Panasonic
From the idle phone press PROGRAM line 1's button and dial 0 1 STORE. That puts line 1 back under the button.
Press PROGRAM or pick up the handset and set it back down to exit programming.
on Nov 01, 2016
Not finding what you are looking for?