20 Most Recent
- Page 2 Questions & Answers
Can I connect Panasonic KX-T7730
What? A 7730 is a Panasonic system phone that connects to one of about 18 different Panasonic phone systems. You can connect a single line set in parallel with the PT if you tell it so in software.
on Mar 24, 2018
How to program ring tone
Analog Panasonic phones have one "ring tone". You program it to ring or not ring, but the tone is exactly the same. Ringing programming is in SYSTEM programming in the 40x's, depending on the cabinet. In a TA series, inbound ringing is program 408 409 and 410.
on Mar 10, 2018
KX-T7431 try to dial out and dispaly says CO Not
What has happened is that the CO1 CO2 etc buttons have not been programmed to dial the access code for an outside line. You can do this manually by dialling 9 then the number you wish to call. You need to enter the programing mode from the default extension usually EXTN 20 or 21. You need to go into the options and assign the digit 9 and a pause (P). The system will allow you to set different options such as if someone is on CO1 and another user dials 9 from another extension, the system will then assign the next free exchange line, again this must be programmed via the default extension. Let me know if you need further help.
on Oct 25, 2017
How to set speed dial on panasonic kx-t7730
If you are using the KX-T7730 phone on a Panasonic KX-Txx 308/824 system. From the Switcboard / Main telephone ( usually ext 101, 10 or 9 ) with the handset on the cradle/hook :
1. Press PROGRAM * # followed by the system password ( default is 1234).
2. Now press 001 and then SP-PHONE. Enter the system speeddial location ( 00 to 99 ) or just press SP-PHONE again to go to 00.
3. Enter your line access number ( usually 0 or 9 ) followed by the telephone number you would like to assign for the speeddial.
4. Press AUTO DIAL / STORE to save your setting.
5. To go to the next speeddial location press SP-PHONE and follow steps 3 and 4 again.
6. Press PROGRAM to exit program mode.
7. To dial the system speeddial from any extesion lift the handset and press * followed by the speeddial location ( example 00 )
on Oct 07, 2017
Not finding what you are looking for?