20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I have a delta touch faucet and the blue led light stopped working. The red is still lighting and the touch feature is working properly. How can I fix the blue led light?
- Solid Blue - Normal operation, "Touch" mode is activated.
- Flashing Blue - Normal operation, the hands-free mode is activated.
- Solid Red - Warning mode - Replace batteries as soon as possible. While the water is running Solid Red LED is illuminated. When the water is off, the Red LED flashes once every 5 seconds. The faucet operates normally, solenoid valve is open.
- Rapid Flash Red - Alert Mode - Battery Failure Imminent. The Red LED flashes once a second. The first time the faucet is used, the Red LED will turn ON, the solenoid valve will be opened and remain open. The manual valve must be used until the batteries are replaced.
- Solid Red - Lockdown Mode - Replace Batteries. Extremely Low Batteries - The RED LED is ON, and water will not flow. The solenoid valve is closed and faucet will not operate until batteries are replaced.
- Long Flash Red (2 seconds on / 2 seconds off) - Board error, replace electronics kit, RP53230 See manual bypass of electronics section of Installation instructions.
on Aug 21, 2019
Delta touchless faucet turns on just fine, but there is a several seconds delay when I turn it off. I did replace the batteries
Open the battery case and realign the batteries with the positive and negative poles in the right positions according to the layout in the battery compartment. Close the battery compartment. Make sure it locks completely before continuing.
Locate the reset button, if any, on or near the battery compartment, after changing out batteries.
Push the red reset button to reset the faucet.
Test the faucet to ensure the reset corrected the problem.
Not all automatic faucets have red reset buttons. Some faucets just require inserting new batteries or realigning the batteries in the compartment to complete a reset. on the faucet. Check the instructions that came with your automatic faucet or locate the user's guide online at the manufacturer's website.
on May 08, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?