Question about Motorcycles
Hi, Ford and the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty.
2. Fuel supply valve/petcock turned off.
3. Fouled spark plugs.
4. Engine flooded as a result of overuse of the enricher.
5. Vacuum hose to the fuel supply valve/petcock disconnected, broken, cracked, or pinched.
6. Fuel valve/petcock or filter clogged.
7. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
8. Loose or corroded wire connection at the coil, battery or plug between ignition sensor and module.
9. Spark plug cables in bad condition and shorting, cable connections loose, or connected to the wrong cylinders.
10. Ignition timing incorrect due to a faulty ignition coil, ignition module or sensors (MAP, CMP, CKP, O2 and/or BAS).
11. Security alarm needs a reset.
For more information about your issue and free downloads that you will need please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day. 2004 cbr1000rr wont start
Help with rr7 fireblade Biker ie Forums
1996 1998 Honda CBR900RR Fireblade Service Manual Moto Data Project
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Jan 12, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 10, 2013 | 2001 Oldsmobile Alero
Jul 31, 2012 | 1995 Geo Prizm
Jun 26, 2012 | 1997 Saturn SC
Jan 11, 2012 | 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Oct 12, 2009 | 2006 Honda CBR 125 R
Sep 10, 2008 | 1995 GMC Suburban
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: