Question about Cobra Panther 50 Motorcycles
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty.
2. Fuel supply valve/petcock turned off.
3. Fouled spark plugs.
4. Engine flooded as a result of overuse of the enricher.
5. Vacuum hose to the fuel supply valve/petcock disconnected, broken, cracked, or pinched.
6. Fuel valve/petcock or filter clogged.
7. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
8. Loose or corroded wire connection at the coil, battery or plug between ignition sensor and module.
9. Spark plug cables in bad condition and shorting, cable connections loose, or connected to the wrong cylinders.
10. Ignition timing incorrect due to a faulty ignition coil, ignition module or sensors (MAP, CMP, CKP, O2 and/or BAS).
11. Security alarm needs a reset.
For more information about your issue and free downloads that you will need please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
Kasea 50cc won start engin turns but no firing at all Off Road Forums...
Aeon Scooter Parts Racing Planet USA https://www.thomasmorecollegebookstore.com/panther-110-atv-manual.pdf
Tips and Tricks for Motorcyclists
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Jan 31, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: wont start
If it starts with ether then you have spark, compression, and air. All you need is fuel. Make sure that you have fuel at the carbs and that the fuel is flowing to the cylinders. Check that the petcock is open and free of debris. Hope that helps;
Posted on May 19, 2009
Has it been laid up for months? Did you leave any gas in it untreated? You may need to boil out the gas tank . Try a carb cleaner first that you add to the gas.Check the plugs.Are they black/oily (too rich / worn ring), Tan ( correct ).they tell a lot about the condition of the engine. Good Luck
Posted on Sep 15, 2009
hi buddy are you mixing it correctly with a mixing bottle with 40:1 ratio also on the carb will be a screw mixture screw turn this all the way in and unscrew it 1 1/2 turns out and try this also is there compression get back to me
Posted on Sep 19, 2009
The starting hard and Idling problem sounds like carb needs cleaning. If this bike has moved from a different area it might need different jets in the carb. I might have jumped the gun the gas/oil mix ratio is very important check that first. your spark plug should be a golden brown when mixture and right jets are in. This might resolve the low end power if the oil mix is to rich or you might need piston rings. GOOD LUCK
Posted on Aug 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 08, 2014 | ATVs
May 25, 2014 | Health & Beauty
Mar 29, 2014 | 2011 Derbi Senda DRD Pro 50 SM
Feb 17, 2014 | Garden
Apr 29, 2011 | 1985 Moto Guzzi V 50 III
May 24, 2010 | RTO Oar Sockets
Nov 29, 2009 | 2006 Daelim History
189 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: