Question about 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan
The Blower Motor Resistor is located behind the glove box on the dash. Remove the whole glove box to access. The Resistor is mounted against/sort of into the fire wall.
1. Disconnect the negative side of battery.
2. Disconnected the Electrical Connection to the Resistor.
3. Remove the bolts/screws. I believe they have 8mm heads, there should be 2 of them.
4. Replace with new one/Replug electrical connection.
5. Reconnect the negative side last.
6. Test System before putting the glove box back in!
The Blower Motor is easy (compared to $1000) to remove and replace.
Posted on Jan 01, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2017 | 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan
Apr 08, 2013 | 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan
Nov 09, 2017 | 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan
Jun 08, 2010 | 2001 Dodge Caravan
Jun 05, 2010 | 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan
May 17, 2010 | 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan
Nov 23, 2009 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Apr 28, 2017 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
2,880 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!