Question about Audi Cars & Trucks
What problem are you having that you think you need to replace the fuel pressure regulator?
They are very reliable.
Posted on Jun 19, 2019
Your audi motor is 2.0 tdi,or 2.0 fsi,or 2.0 tfsi???
Posted on Jun 11, 2019
The parts are available from any Audi service department. The service manual explains how to proceed.
Posted on Oct 04, 2018
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
replace your MAP sensor(manifold absolute pressure) the map sensor is the computer for your fuel pressure regulator telling how much pressure. Unless your tahoe runs like **** going up hill than it inevitably your fuel pump
Posted on Feb 17, 2009
another engineers wet dream. think of it this way . what is normally in the intake when the engine is running.. answer vacume, hence the regulator gets its vacume without a hose connected to it as its already in a full time vacume chamber.no hose required . ps be carefull to seat the regulator and o rings securely into the housing befor you reattach the secureing metal clip.
good luck chris
Posted on Mar 23, 2009
SOURCE: fuel pressure regulator
Two places to look...if you have separate injectors for each cylinder then regulator should be at the front end of the fuel rail. If you have throttle body injection it is on the throttle body itself.
Posted on Jul 30, 2009
You just need to go through a simple Idle Relearn Process.
The Idle Speed Control motor will cause the accelerator pedal to tap and the car will surge back and forth, actually acting like there is a lack of power during intial startup.
Whenever a battery is changed, went dead or the ECM computer is replaced.
In order to make the engine run normal again, you need to take the car through a relearn process. Otherwise the idle could be very slow or have a 30mph idle.
To enable it to relearn, here's what to do.
1) Disconnect the battery cable for 15 minutes, before hooking it back up.
2) (KOEO) Turn the Key On with Engine Off, just so the electronics are on, but without starting the engine and turn the climate control panel to off.
3) Push the off and warmer buttons on the climate control panel at the same time and hold for up to 5 seconds for the computer to go into diagnostics.
On the fuel panel screen it will display 888 then E52 and then 70.
When it gets to 7.0 shut off the key for 1 minute.
4) Repeat step 3, two more times.
5) Start the engine without pushing on the accelerator pedal and let it run for 18 minutes with the climate control panel off.
6) After 18 minutes put your foot on the brake and shift into drive and wait 1 minute.
7) Then turn on the a/c by pushing the auto button. It needs to be warmer than 60 degrees F so the compressor can engage. Wait 1 more minute.
8) Put the shifter back in park and turn the key off.
9) Wait 1 minute
10) Idle relearn is now complete and the engine should start and run correctly.
Posted on Sep 16, 2009
Looking at your engine from the front of the vehicle you will see the
fuel injector assembly at the rear of the intake manifold (behiold the
throttle body). Looking past the injector assembly, a little to the
right, down the block a little ways (towards the firewall) you will see
the SS Monoblock from which the two lines feed fuel to the the injector
assembly. On the line closest to the distributor you will find the Fuel
Pressure Connection (it will have a black plastic cap on it).
You have to remove the upper half of the intake ( PLENUEM ) and you will see it on the back of the spider Assembley, It's round and has a nipple on it.
Hope this help (remember rated this) Good luck.
Posted on May 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2018 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 07, 2018 | Audi Cars & Trucks
Jan 18, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 16, 2014 | 2007 Kia Optima
Dec 10, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 24, 2017 | 2007 Volkswagen Passat Sedan
Dec 29, 2017 | 2002 Audi S4
Sep 07, 2009 | 2007 Audi A4 Convertible
Jan 03, 2020 | Audi Cars & Trucks
70 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!