Question about 2000 Cadillac DeVille
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The pressure they work within is usualy information on your radiator cap or owners hand book.Your thermostat should be a 180 degree but can vary The 180 is in reference to the heat required to open them so water can flow through and be kept at a more or less constant 180.There are other temp ranges for a wide variety of applications and 180 is the standard one for most vehiclesThe radiaor and water system is pressurised to lower the boiling point of the water The higher the pressure the lower the boiling point
Posted on Feb 15, 2009
Very simple and no special tools. Take your time and put some rags or a oil pan underneath it and wrench away!
Please don't forget to rate!!!!
Posted on Mar 14, 2009
your water pump may need to be changed. have a trusted mechanic check it. the water pump is connected to the drivebelt of your 4.9 l engine, and if thats where the sound is coming from you can be pretty certain
Posted on Aug 10, 2009
Its on passenger side under rear seat cushion. Get in back seat FACING rear seatback, grab under lip of bottom seat cushion, and pull straight up. Disconnect seat heater connector (if so equipped) on passenger side and remove seat bottom. Tada! There ya go! Oh... btw. Its a $150 battery due to the venting system designed into it to vent fumes through a tube to the outside world. Thanks Cadillac!!! :(
Posted on Dec 18, 2009
2000-2001 Deville Door Panel
1. Position window fully downward and ensure manual lock knob is in unlock position.
2. Disconnect locking clip at front of manual lock knob, by insertingsuitable flat bladed tool into top service notch.
3. Remove manual lock knob.
4. Remove inside handle bezel by holding inside handle to open position, inserting sutiable flat-bladed tool at front lower corner and prying outward.
5. Remove bezel.
6. Remove inside door handle mounting screw.
7. Disconnect eight retainers around outside edges of door trim panel using clip zip tool No. J-36796, or equivalent.
8. Slide door trim panel upwards to release alignment datums, eight retainers, armrest steel retainer clips and inner belt mouldings (see fig #7 amd #8).
9. Disconnect electrical connector(s).
10. Reverse procedure to install.
Hope this help (remember rated this).
Posted on Mar 28, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 11, 2013 | 1998 Cadillac DeVille
Feb 16, 2013 | 2000 Cadillac DeVille
Sep 19, 2012 | 2000 Cadillac DeVille
Jun 10, 2011 | 2001 Cadillac DeVille
Fig. Thermostat and housing-typical
Feb 23, 2011 | 2000 Cadillac DeVille
Aug 13, 2010 | 1997 Cadillac DeVille
Jun 13, 2010 | 2000 Cadillac DeVille
Apr 07, 2010 | 1989 Cadillac Sedan DeVille
Jan 31, 2010 | 2000 Cadillac DeVille
Jul 07, 2009 | 2000 Cadillac DeVille
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!