Question about 2005 Mitsubishi Carisma 1.6
1. Turn off engine ,
2. Take of oil cap on engine
3. Put in a little oil in oil filler hole of engine.
4. then pull out the oil dip stick from engine
5. and clean the dip stick on a rag.
6. Put dip stick back in engine
7. pull out again and check the level showing on the dip Stick
8. If level is too low on dip stick and is not at full level go back to step 1
These steps ensures you avoid over filling the engine with oil
Tip for beginners
The 4 litre oil bottle is way too much oil for an engine to handle.
If you have a full 4 litre oil plastic bottle square shape . hold the bottle on its side to pour the oil out slowly and smoothly.
Posted on Jun 04, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 19, 2014 | 2011 Volkswagen CC
Feb 07, 2014 | Ford Transit Connect Cars & Trucks
May 01, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 11, 2012 | 2005 Renault Clio 1.4
Oct 15, 2010 | 1991 Jeep Wrangler
Jun 06, 2010 | 2004 Nissan Sentra
Mar 16, 2010 | Daihatsu Charade Cars & Trucks
Mar 02, 2010 | 2009 Volkswagen CC
Mar 31, 2009 | 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: