Question about 2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 BlueTEC 4dr SUV 3.0L V6 Turbodiesel AWD 7-speed Automatic
You cannot its a dealer only thing I have the same issue it costs around 30 pound for them to reset it some times you can buy reset tools from ebay cheap but don't always work
Posted on Mar 21, 2013
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: reset service code B mercedes
Welcome to FIxYa.com
Reset Service Indicator
1. Insert key into ignition, switch to position "1". The mileage counter has to be
2. Press repeatedly until the TRIP option is highlighted.
3. Press and hold and within 1 second press and hold both for 5
seconds. The shop menu is displayed.
4. Press repeatedly until "Assyst Plus" is highlighted and confirm with .
Options "Service Data" and "Full Service" are displayed.
5. Press until "Full Service" is highlighted. Confirm with .
6. Press until "Conf. Full Serv." is highlighted, confirm with . The display
shows "Service carried out?."
7. Press to select "Yes". Confirm with . "Cannot be undone" displays.
8. Press until "Confirm" is highlighted. Confirm by pressing . The display
reads "Full Service carried out".
9. Confirm by pressing .
Regards, Lee Davidian
Thank you for using FixYa.com
Posted on Nov 03, 2010
SOURCE: how to reset the service
according to my alldata book a 2007 model can only be reset by the dealer ,but look on some of the chinese automotive software sites on the web as no doubt they may have cracked it and produced a small unit to clear the service inspection light by now
Posted on Jun 18, 2011
SOURCE: reset a service light 2003 ml350
Switch ignition on and immediately press the button to the bottom left of the speedo (trip reset type button) TWICE !!
Switch Ignition off
Press and hold same button while switching ignition on.
After 10 seconds a new interval will display followed by a beep.
Release the button and switch ignition off.
Posted on Jun 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 03, 2017 | 2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 4MATIC...
Dec 23, 2014 | 2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 BlueTEC...
Jun 18, 2011 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML350
Apr 20, 2010 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML350
Mar 14, 2010 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML350
Nov 28, 2009 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML350
Jun 28, 2009 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML350
Jun 13, 2009 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML350
Jun 06, 2009 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML350
1,476 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: