20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
You need to check for a trouble code, Kragen auto does this for free. Also check for vacuum leaks at the intake manifold.
on Oct 25, 2011
I have the new starter and have removed the
here are some instructions and pics from autozone.com. there may be a bracket you have to remove.
Disconnect the negative, then the positive battery cables from the battery.
- For 1990-94 vehicles, remove the battery and battery tray from the engine compartment.
- For 1990-94 vehicles, detach the speedometer cable connector from the transaxle.
- For 1995-98 2.0L turbo engines, remove the air hose.
- For 1995-98 2.4L engines, remove the air cleaner and air intake hose.
- If equipped with 1.8L engine, remove the bracket on the lower side if the intake manifold.
- Detach the starter motor electrical connections.
on Sep 28, 2010
Need to know how to set the timing belt on A 91
First off I would strongly recommend you purchase a haynes or equivalent service manual. There are 2 indentations on the cam gears. There is an arrow on the oil pump (lower right) sprocket. There is a small dimple indentation on the crank pulley sprocket. The crank pulley dowel pin faces up. Actually, vfaq.com lol
on Jul 11, 2010
Not finding what you are looking for?