There's a website reliable-store.com that has all this information about all these automobiles and their repair manuals everything totally free there are many actually but I personally like few .. let me know if u need help
check to see if your engine oil and antifreeze are mixing.if overheated you burned ur head gasket car will not turn on because it loosing engine compression. to check this you need to do compression test..ur engine will seize if you keep starting it.and letting it keep shutting off.keep damage to a minimum internally
maybe a bad lighter socket or wires in the back of it.
You don't have to remove the center console to check the cigarette lighter electrical connection. Just pluck the base out of the hole and you will know if it is connected properly back there ....Or replace it. Not big bucks at all :)
Flooded ? Have you tried holding the gas pedal to the floor ! Most vehicles have wot - wide open throttle model , cut's fuel injector's . Have you a scanner to check engine sensor data input's to the engine computer . See what the fuel trim's are , short an long term fuel trim's . Do you know what these are ? Are the O2 sensors switch normally ? Map ,or MAF sensor's data ,coolant temp sensor data . TOO MANY thing's too go wrong ! Guessing never work's .
test the alternator it may be bad. but it could be something simple as a wire did not get hooked back up correctly. and then there is the other option you didn't disconnect the battery before working on the electrical system and shorted something out. check your ground wires and the plugs for the alternator and anything else you worked on. my neighbor worked on his Honda and it had three bad alternators and he had to go with the orginal expensive alternator to make it run again.
1. Close and lock all doors with the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch.
2. Insert key into ignition and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at least six times within 10 seconds. Your Hazard Lamps will flash if you have performed this step successfully. NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder each time. If this procedure is performed too fast, system will not enter programming mode.
3. Insert key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote transmitter. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. NOTE: Do not press the button more than one time in the above step. If the button is pressed more than one time, the programming procedure will not be successful.
5. If there are any remaining transmitters (including the old ones), unlock then lock all doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the next remote. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. Repeat this step for each transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
6. Turn the key to the OFF position, remove keys from the ignition, unlock doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and open the driver side door.