My motor fan for radiator is not working. I have replaced the motor, but still not running. which one one is the relay/ fuse for motor fan in the fuse box?
Posted by Firmansyah... on
there is 2 fuses that you have to check
one will be in the big fuse assembly in the engine bay, the other probably in the fuse assembly in the cab
If they prove ok then it is possible that the coolant temperature SENSOR is faulty and needs replacing
don't confuse it with the temperature sender which operates the temp gauge.
Posted on Aug 10, 2015
My 2006 Chevrolet Uplander is hesitating and gas mileage seems to be down, could it be the fuel filter? How difficult of a job is it to change it? Where is it located?
Posted by mishnoksib on
The fuel filter is part of the fuel tank module. (in the fuel tank)
It's kind of difficult to drop a fuel tank and replace the fuel tank module due to the weight and danger of gasoline catching fire or exploding.
Posted on Jul 19, 2010
Need to remove factory overhead rear DVD player in a 2005 chevy uplander
Posted by ampiemargi... on
how do I remove my dvd player in my 2006 chevy uplander? I need to replace it and dont want to spend that kind of money to have it pulled out. I dont see any screws or bolts
Posted on May 10, 2013
replace power steering pump on 06 chevy uplander
Posted by Danny... on
I just finished replacing mine.
It is much easier if you do these steps:
1. Remove the serpentine belt.
2. Remove the nuts holding the main fuse box over the battery.
3. Remove the reinforcing bar over the battery.
4. Remove the battery.
5. Remove the windsheild washer tank.
6. Now you have access to remove the pump pulley. Without removing the stuff, it may be possible, but it will be extremely difficult.
7. Remove the pump pulley.
8. Loosen the high pressure hose fitting.
9. Remove the return line clamp.
10. Remove the power steering pump mounting bolts.
11. Remove the high pressure hose fitting.
12. Remove the power steering pump while sliding off the low pressure hose.
13. Remove the clips holding the reservoir on the pump.
14. Remove the reservoir.
15. Install new o-ring on the reservoir.
16. Install reservoir on new pump.
17. Install clips to hold reservoir on pump.
18. Install new o-ring on high pressure fitting.
19. Place new pump in position while sliding on low pressure hose.
20. Loosely attache high pressure fitting.
21. Tighten pump to mounts.
22. Tighten high pressure fitting.
23. Install clamp on low pressure hose.
24. Install power steering pulley.
25. Install washer reservoir.
26. Install battery.
27. Install reinforcing cross member.
28. Install fuse panel.
29. Install serpentine belt.
30. Bleed the power steering system.
Posted on Dec 21, 2012
rear wiper on 2006 chevy uplander does not work. fuses are good, but get nothing. I'm thinking the motor is bad. Is this a do-it-yourselfer?
i have a 2006 chevy uplander and i need to change the low beam headlamp how do i do it, also about a month after we had got the van the rear wiper stopped working i haven't checked the fuse yet, but is this a common problem for the uplander, and also the abs light stays on what should i do for that problem, and also when we drive it and then shut it off it does not want to turn on right away.
Posted on May 04, 2010
Firing ORDER FOR THE 2006 chevy Uplander Van 6 cyl? Replaced spark plug wires and it now has 'miss'
Posted by Candido... on
There are 2 6 cylinder engines for that year. Both are the same as far as wiring/firing order but gave you both anyway(see below). There have been times that I thought I did the same thing as far as the firing order and have been doing it for 25+ years. Sometime i did and sometimes I didn't. So if you find the wiring is correct and you seem to have a miss, In about 90 percent of the time that this has happened to me I had knock a vacuum hose off so you might want to start there if they are right. It sure sounded like a miss at those times but was vacuum. There are other factors but that's where I would start if this is the case. I hope this helps and good luck.
Posted on May 01, 2011
where is the fuse for the cigarette lighter in a 2006 Chevy uplander?
Posted by lauriejenk... on
where is the inside fuse box in the 06 chevy uplander
Posted by noahkiahsi... on
I have a chevy uplander and you have to open the passenger door and its on the side of the dash, to the right of the glove box. You will notice a small rounf opening with just enough room for 2 fingers to go in. the whole side will come off when you pull it.
Posted on Aug 27, 2009
what is the procedure and what special tools are required
Posted by Gary Gary on
Replace the 3 rear plugs from the bottom of the car. Jack it up and go up from the bottom of the engine. you will need a flex extension.
No need to remove anything but the plugs. Did this for my Montana and was not hard at all except getting the boots off.
Posted on Jan 19, 2015
My 2006 Uplander's rear wiper won't work at all. Fluid will still spray but wiper will not budge. Checked fuse and is O.K. Any suggestions?
it sounds like the motor or the connection to it get somebody to flick the switch while you wiggle the wiper arm dont use too much force if that dosent work its probably the connection block. if this helps please rate my answer. joe
Posted on Nov 21, 2008
757 questions posted
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: