ZTE Cell Phones - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Remove frp on my zte model z839
its c@#$ cause in the videos they know the info in a real case , ME who bought zte z839 from someone ya imma dumass !! i only get as far as wifi then enter previous google info and i dont have the same keyboard or pop up menus as in the videos i mean come on guys quit half assing it oh ive gotten to quick shortcut maker but it has no whatever it says to open any apps !?!?!? grrrrr
ZTE Cell Phones
on Sep 10, 2019
How to bypass google account on zte blade a112lte with a older os i think as all tutorials i have found dont work. I had to reset my phone due to a network error. I have done a back up to my sd card.
Googles' Factory Reset Protection FRP
Googles' Account Verification
Googles' 72Hour Lockout Security
When Hard Reset
(with phone Off) Or
(through settings menu) is Performed on any Google accessible smart phone, while User Account
is Logged in
to phone, and AlSo With Account Recovery Active,
Then Google Requires "LOGIN WITH ORIGINAL USER ACCOUNT PASSWORD"
But Then You Dont Remember PASSWORD OR GMAIL.
No One Wants to Be LOCKOUT of there phone,
HOW TO GET PASSED
GOOGLE FACTORY RESET PROTECTION
ACCOUNT VERIFICATION and 72 HOUR LOCKOUT
UNABLE TO ACCESS VERIFICATION EMAIL???
- On your phone, On the ENTER Account SignIN Page. There is an option to CHANGE PASSWORD.
- IF You Have Already Tryed This, GOOD.
- YOU ARE One step ahead.
- CLICK CHANGE PASSWORD
- CAN YOU REmember recovery Email or Number?
- You will Be sent "VERIFY CHANGE PASSWORD" email or text.
- Were You Able To Change Password?
- IF YES, Awsome. DO NOT FORGET NEW PASSWORD skip to step # 18.
- IF NO, YOU were Not able to change password.
- IF NO YOU were Not able to access Verification email
- There is Three Options you have to Unlock Your Phone.
- ONE.......TAKE 40$-60$ AND YOUR ZTE to a Mobile Phone Repair Shop.(Boost Mobile Repair, 40$ 2hrs unlock all passwords, you have access to your phone) ***This Option Worked For You, Congradulations!!!!***
- TWO.......You can do the same thing the Phone Repair Shop Does at Home, There are a Few Things You Will Need.
- ACCESS TO A Personal Computer (Laptop, Friends Computer, Moms Computer will work Too. *(*NO PUBLIC COMPUTER, LIBRARY COMPUTER CAFE*)*
- MICRO USB FLASH DRIVE. Is a regular flash drive, 1GB is More than enough empty space. ?MICRO? is two way Cord that allows USB Flash Drive To Also Connect To Smart Phone, Using Charge Input Jack.
- Download ZTE LTE Software, directly to Flash Drive.
- On ENTER account info page, Connect Flash Drive to Cell Phone. At top of screen, Notification promped askes "Open USB", Open USB>file folder>downloads> zip file>install>download>programs>unlocks phone.
- Three.......SKIP TO STEP #30
- You were able to Access Verification email. And you still remember password. AWSOME....GOOD JOB.....
- This is the simplist way to bypass Google Account VERIFICATION.
- So now you are wondering why then new password is not working?
- Google also has a 72 HOUR LOCKOUT SECURITY. On the verification Email there is a Time Stamped. The time is your email recieved time.
- This time Started Googles' 72 Hour CountDown.
- Do not attempt to reset Password, or login again untill countdown has expired. You dont want to chance time Restarting.
- If time stamped was 8AM 26th, 72 Hrs is up 8AM 29th. I would wait just a half hour more.
- Best thing to do now is Kickback 3 days.
- When Countdown has expired, New password will work to log in.
NOT GOING TO WAIT 72 HOURS???
NO $$ FOR MOBILE PHONE REPAIR SHOP???
TRY THESE SIMPLE STEPS.
After the phone has finished its factory reset it will reboot and you will be prompted to choose the desired display language.
After choosing the correct language please follow the next steps:
- Connect the phone to a Wifi Network (preferably your Home network)
- The next screen will ask you for the Google Account
- Tap the text field in which the account should be inserted until the Keyboard comes up
- Tap and hold the "@" character until a Settings menu pops up
- Select Google Keyboard Settings
- Tap on the 3 dots in the top part of the screen (or More depending on what Android OS you are running)
- Select the Help & Feedback item and select any item in the list that will follow
- Long press to select anytext on this page and click on Websearch in the upper right corner
- A search field will be shown (delete the text inside the search field)
- Type Settings in the search field
- Tap "About Phone" and tap 7 times on the Build Number to enable Developer Options
- Return to the previous menu and open the Developer Option that just appeared
- Allow OEM Unlocking and tap Back two times
- Restart the device
- Connect it to Wifi again
- Notice how you won't be prompted to log in the previous Google Account and instead the phone will ask you to ADD a new Google Account.
?'s & Commentz.....
ZTE Cell Phones
on Aug 29, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?