Yukon Exercise & Fitness - Popular Questions, Answers, Tips & Manuals
What is linear counter balance,What is the
The linear is the bearing they use for smooth motion up and down the guide poles, If you use an assisted chin dip unit its a similar concept it take some of the weight off the bar.In my opinion the Smith Machine promotes poor lifting form and puts the lifter in more danger than the traditional power cage.
94 views | 0 helpful votes
How to repair a torn treadmill belt
The first question is whether the tear is inline with the belt rotation or across it. The second question is how the particular make of treadmill you have controls belt tracking.
In general, the "right" answer to this question is to replace, rather than attempt to repair, the belt. You will need to carefully patch the back side of the belt with at least a couple of inches' overlap on all sides, carefully keeping the tear aligned as you do so, and then ensure that the material you used will not damage the deck or rollers, or stretch or start to come loose or fold over as the belt flexes and friction heat develops during running.
Many treadmills use lateral tension in the belt to keep it centered during operation (one or both rollers are gently tapered to be thinner at the ends). Any loss of lateral tension integrity will cause the belt to continue to be separated as it passes over these, perhaps widening or distorting the area of the tear or contributing to belt misalignment or 'walkoff' -- something that the usual dodge of blocking the treadmill slightly on one side won't help.
76 views | 0 helpful votes
My Fitbit will not charge anymore. I've tried numerous times. The plug charges my iPhone and iPad but not my Fitbit what's the matter
- Plug your charging cable into the USB port and insert the other end into the port on the back of your Fitbit Charge HR. Your Charge HR will begin charging.
- Press and hold the button for 10 to 12 seconds until you see the Fitbit icon and a version number (e.g. "V122").
- Let go of the button.
- Unplug your tracker from the charging cable.
- Also, I suggest cleaning your tracker's battery contacts, because over time the contacts can accumulate dirt and debris that prevents them from making a good connection to the charger. Use a toothpick or toothbrush to clean the charging contacts; do not scrape them with anything metal because this can damage the plating and result in corrosion.
Finally keep in mind that these tips can impact the battery life:
- Each alarm you add up to the maximum of 8 reduces battery life by a small percentage.
- Frequently pressing the button to check your statistics or the time may reduce the battery life.
- Since Quick View causes the screen to light up whenever you turn your wrist towards you, turning this setting off may prolong battery life. When Quick View is off, press the button to see your stats.
- If you're syncing with an Android device, the Always Connected option may reduce battery life.
- If you're syncing with any Fitbit app, the All-Day sync option may reduce battery life on both the tracker and mobile device.
- Charging your Charge HR in extreme heat or cold may reduce battery life.
- If you don't need a heart rate rating, change the Heart Rate setting to Off. The Auto setting uses less battery than the On setting...
40 views | 0 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?