This works with devices having physical home button:-
1. Press the power button and the home button together
for a while, long enough until the screen appears with Android bot and a
progress bar which shows that it's formatting the internal memory.
With NO physical HOME button:-
2. In case your device does not have a physical home button, press the power button and both the volume keys together for few seconds.
3. Press gently the "reset pin-hole" present generally on a side of Tablet. Use a clip-pin or similarly fine thing to gently push inside to reset your device to factory settings.
Try to visit my blog to see video tutorial
on Feb 20, 2013
I have MiTone mitmp32 ,
I have the same problem and it irritates me like crazy. A weird thing that seems to work is when you want to switch off your mp3 player, put it on pause and let it switch itself off automatically. When you next switch it on, it will be on that same song and not some random one you listened to ages ago. Seems to work for me.
Do you have any idea how to play music on shuffle by the way?
on Jul 07, 2011
I formated my mp3 and it ggave this code. reformat
Preformat : By Fix-shad0w
Insert your memory card into your computer's reader if you have one. If not, you can purchase a multi-format USB Memory Card reader from Amazon.com or Buy.com
Open up 'My Computer'. You should see it under the list of available drives.
Check its contents first to make sure that you have the right drive.
In 'My Computer', right-click on the drive and choose 'Format'.
Leave all the options as they are and click on 'Start'. This is a non-reversible process so make sure this is what you truly wanted to do in the first place.
Once the process is completed, take the memory card out and insert it into your Digital Camera or any other device. Try to browse to it to make sure it works fine now.
With A USB , CELLPHONE , Camera The SameThing
on Aug 27, 2010
MITONE MP3 player software files are formatted
If a player like this http://www.szimp3.com/product_show.asp?BigClassName=MP4&SmallClassName=MP2610 , there are several clones of the Chinese goods. Firmware on the Russian here (English supports) http://ftp.roverbook.com/RoverMedia/Aria_Q7 there two different versions of firmware for the assembly player (one can work with bugs)
1. Disable USB cable, turn off player.
2. Holding down "M" connect the USB cable.
3. The menu select 3 - y para (other then USB disk), clicking the right analog stick.
4. The system will appear logical disk 2. First at 16 mb, second - remaining FLASH memory.
5. Copy invested in this archive 5 files on 16 - MB removable disk (all except reame.txt).
6. Turn off the player through the safe extraction devices.
on Apr 17, 2009
Not finding what you are looking for?