I need to get the code for my bubble player.
1) Connect to TV
2) Power on DVD
3) Enter 7777 using remote
4) Use on-screen menu to change region code (region code 0 = region-code free)
5) Power off DVD
The DVD is now region code free.
The Hack Procedure:
- Power On
- Open Tray
- Press 9879 0 (0 stands for Multiregion, you may press buttons 1 to 6 to choose a specific region)
- A Message appears stating that "The Reg.No was changed to: [insert whatever region (0-6) you selected here]"
That's all, now you can watch every DVD you please... :)
To get further info on your player do the following:
- Power On
- Open Tray
- Press 966
- This should show a screen listing RC, Firmware- and OS-Version, Manufacturer Label, etc.
on May 20, 2009
I need a code for
I contacted bubble support to get code for acoustic solutions dvd to load bubble system into dvd player.
thanks for email.
on Apr 15, 2009
I Can Not Find a YAMADA DVD-7600XTV Region Unlocker
I don't know if this will work but I can atleast try to help
1) Open the disc tray.
2) While the tray is open, enter the following code with the remote's numeric pad: 2812
3) To change the region code, press the "Enter" button repeatedly. "Region 9" means all regions will be enabled.
4) Close the tray to save the desired setting.
Other Zoran Vaddis 776 based players have other options on this
screen (such as Macrovision Enable/Disable) but this player only offers
the region code setting (note the unused available space for other menu
If you press "Display" on the remote, the firmware version will be displayed.
1. Press "Eject"
2. Press "Setup"
3. Press 3x on the right "Präferenzen-Setup"
4. Press 7x Down "Land"
5. Press 1, 3, 7, 9
6. And 0 for code free
7. Press "Play"
on Mar 31, 2009
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}
If you’re any good with computers, it’s a
standard hard disk - you can take it out very easily, stick it in a PC, and
format it. That should work OK. If you’re not any good with computers, maybe
you know somebody who is? Apart from that, to take it out, you just open the
case, disconnect a ribbon cable, a power cable (plugs for both just pull out)
and 4 screws, then out it comes.
Alternatively, you could get a very big
hammer and smash it to pieces, which is what I feel like doing with mine...
on Sep 04, 2008
Not finding what you are looking for?