Xerox Office Equipment & Supplies - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Error Code 092-310
The CTD Unit is a Sensor on or near the Transfer Belt Unit on your Dell Laser Printer. This error is advising that the sensor is dirty and may need cleaned. If you receive one of these errors please clean the CTD Sensor on the Printer.
2 days ago
HOW TO FIX ERROR CODE 094-534
Make Sure the Paper Trays Are Configured With the Correct Paper Size, Type, and Color
To configure settings for Paper Trays 1 and 2
- Open the paper tray.
- Make sure that the required paper stock is loaded in the paper tray, and that the paper edge guides are adjusted properly to fit the size of the paper.
- Close the paper tray. The Printer Settings screen will be displayed on the Touch Screen.
- Select [Size], and then select the size of paper loaded in the tray. If this is a standard size paper, the correct size will be selected automatically if the paper guides are adjusted correctly. If necessary, select [Custom] to enter the paper size if the required size is not displayed and then enter the required X and Y values.
- Select [Save].
- Select [Type], and then select the type of paper loaded in the tray.
- Select [Color], and then select the color of paper loaded in the tray.
- Select [Confirm].
on Apr 15, 2019
I have copier xerox 5021 error is 092-910 what does it mean
That error is an ATC failure. It can be caused by a bad drum or MCU Board. You can first try clear the value of NVM [752-059] (ATC Fail) or NVM [752-060] (ATC Fail Continuous Count) to '0'. Enter Diagnostics, Press and hold the  key on the Control Panel for 4 seconds or longer and then press
the [Start] button while keeping your finger on the  key.
Password is 6789. And go to NVM Initialize.
on Apr 12, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?